Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 2.. so very tired!

I finished day one and it was a little harder than I imagined. I've been battling a headache since yesterday afternoon :( It's funny how you don't want to eat a lot normally but as soon as you decide to "diet" you want ALL THE THINGS.

It's almost my lunch time, and I'm going to make the microgreen salad and the Miso-Ginger dressing. It sounds pretty good. I wish I could just get rid of this headache! I hope that it will be gone tomorrow, or in a couple of days, I'm trying to avoid need a cup of coffee!

I have decided that the alkalinize is the most vile substance ever. It's like liquid spinach and I am not ok with chugging that D: It's so disgusting, but I keep telling myself that it'll be worth it. It WILL be worth it. :) My bracelet is a constant reminder of my commitment and I will succeed in this. I know I can, I just can't let feeling bad defeat me.

Day 2 has me sluggish and tired, but I know it'll change and soon I'll be more energized and feel better!

No comments: