Monday, April 01, 2013

Influesnter Sweet Heart Vox Box product reviews!

A little while ago I received the Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox. This is a box that contains free products to try. It's an awesome program. I totally slacked on writing out this blog post though as life had gotten so busy :(

You can sign up for the program here if you are interested! http://www.influenster.com

Here's the picture of my box and it's contents:
 
Inside there is: Not Your Mother's in Beach Babe, SkinnyGirl Daily Bar, Secret Clinical Strength, and Olay Fresh Effects.

It's a super neat little box. I don't use deodorant with aluminum in it so I'll be giving that to someone who doesn't care about stuff like that. I have tested each of the other products and will have blog reviews for those up in a little bit!

My first impression was excitement, as I love testing new products and I had just seen the Olay Fresh Effects kit at the store a few days before getting the box and said I wanted to try it! 

No comments: