Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ultimate Reset day 19.. the finish line is ahead!

Wow, 19 days. I'm so happy I made it this far. There were definitely bumps in the road but it has all been worth it.

I stepped on the scale this morning and am down 10 lbs!!!! EEEEP. I couldn't believe it! I feel great, for the most part. Sometimes I get a little dizzy/hungry so I get a little bite of extra protein and feel better again :) I find if I don't eat around the same time daily I feel bad. So I know my body is on a schedule!!

I haven't gotten tired of fruits, but I have gotten tired of salads. Particularly because they're sort of boring. Oh and Miso Soup. Not a big fan anymore!

I've learned a lot about what my body craves though, and I know I'm going to keep eating well after this! It's been a crazy journey but TOTALLY worth it :)

No comments: