Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My free MOM VoxBox from Influenster! better late then never!

I've had a crazy busy month and haven't been blogging much at all. I did receive my influenster MOM voxbox in the mail and was super excited to begin trying products!

You can sign up to be an influenster, it's entirely free, at www.influenster.com 

This is my second Vox Box! It's always exciting to get the box in the mail and see what surprises are inside!


I absolutely love tea so receiving the STASH superfruit sampler was awesome! They are some really interesting teas in the set that I can't wait to try; including Mangosteen, Goji Berry, and Pomegranate Raspberry Green! 

I also received Nektar honey crystals. I always use honey in my tea so I'm excited to see how the crystals add up. 

Another item in the box were Impress stick on nails. The color I got is a fuschia-ish color. I super can't wait to use them since it's a color I really like! 

I also got an Ivory Soap Bar. I've never been a huge fan of bar soap so I'll have to report back on how this one measures up. 

Another couple of the items were Den Tek flossers in both the fun colors version and the comfort clean version. My kids love the colors and I find they really enjoy flossing with them. The comfort clean were great for my teeth. 

The Quaker cookie did not last long at all! My kids and I gobbled it up! Mmmmm, so yummy! 

I will add more reviews later! I just had to finish this blog post! 

No comments: