Monday, January 02, 2012

New Years 2012....

I can't believe it's 2012. I remember being in school talking about the end of the world in 2012, and thinking how far away it was! Well, it's here. It's crazy how time flies, we get older, things change.

I'm looking forward to 2012. I am hoping there will be lots of personal changes for me. I have my weight to work on, my health, and being a better parent/wife. I plan on spending a lot less time on the computer and more time accomplishing my goals and living life.

As a SAHM, and an army wife, I've found it easier to make friends online, then having to work at finding friends to hang out with here. I'm going to work on that too. Get involved with things going on, get the kids registered with Child, Youth, Services, and just get out there. I'm going to look for a job, or finish school, who knows yet. I can't decide what I really want to do, and no point in wasting money on school if I can't figure out where it should take me.

I feel like a new year offers new beginnings and I'm counting on support from my husband, friends, and family to be able to accomplish these goals :)

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: