Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Montagne Jeunesse tester review, Influenster Holiday VoxBox product!

I received a sample of Montagne Jeunesse Flavored Mask in my Holiday VoxBox, complimentary to test! I wouldn't actually eat it, LOL. But mine smelled so yummy! It was the Strawberry Souffle scented one and it smelled like fresh strawberries and cream. I followed package instructions and put it on my face, and let it sit for 20 minutes. It dried, felt a little tingly, and once washed off my face felt smoother. It was nice and relaxing. It's also fun when the mask dries and you can barely talk. (My sister called me while it was on, *that* was funny! haha! I may not have put enough of it on my face, but it still worked great leaving my face so smooth and silky! I see them at Wal-Mart all the time!

According to the company:
Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, being pampered, or indulging in some me-time, be it alone or with friends, you will absolutely enjoy one of these ‘Life Little Pleasures’… With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody!

Montagne Jeunesse beauty treats are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals. So treat yourself today to a masque that will hydrate, nourish and leave your skin cleansed, smooth and glowing. Available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US, these masques are available in a variety of succulent flavours.


You can check out Influenster HERE. You join the site and get boxes based on your activity on the site! It's a lot of fun!

I highly recommend checking out Montagne Jeunesse HERE! I am planning on buying many of their other facemasks to try!




No comments: