Monday, November 19, 2007

What are you thankful for?

Even if you do not celebrate Thanksgiving, there are still things you are thankful for. I hope everyone takes time, especially this next week, to think of all the things that made you thankful this year.

I am thankful for many things. This year has been full of joy and hardships. It has been a crazy year and so much has happened since last Thanksgiving.

  • I am thankful for my inlaws, parents, and grandparents. They have been so helpful, loving and supportive.
  • I am thankful for my husband, who is a great father and who has so much love for me.
  • I am thankful for Becka, my beautiful 10 month old. I could not imagine life without her.
  • I am thankful for having a great labor and delivery.
  • I am greatful for dark chocolate and Blue Sky natural soda.
  • I am thankful for Susan, my best friends mom, for hiring me at her health food store.
  • I am thankful for holiday food and decor.
  • I am thankful for cute little christmas dresses.
  • I am thankful for the changing of the seasons and orange leaves.
  • I am thankful for being alive and having a healthy family full of love!
  • I am thankful that even though money is tight, we do everything we can to ensure the well being of our daughter!

So what are you thankful for this year?

No comments: