Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Happiness Challenge Day 13


There's a whole array of Disney movies that make me happy (and sad, and angry of course, but I'm a sucker for the happy endings). I love all sorts of movies. Comedies, Romance, Adventure. I love the Harry Potter Movies, although I think I get more annoyed then Happy with most of them lol.

I LOVE me some Indiana Jones. They make me happy. Buffy, the movie, makes me laugh. The acting is terrible. I love it. OH Jolly Roger. It's a really bad "horror" movie. Bad acting, cheap effects. It's AWESOME, in such a bad way. Totally makes me happy.

Any movie with Johnny Depp, especially Benny and Joon. The ending where they're making grilled cheese on the ironing board: epic. I LOVE that movie. Crybaby too, I love the music in that movie.



No comments: