Monday, January 16, 2012

2012 is a year for change, I think.

2011 was an off year. It truly was. I don't really know how I feel about it, but it just was "off". I am looking forward to 2012 and all the changes it can bring. I don't really have "resolutions" as those are super easy to just forget about. I do have goals and ambitions though.

I want to get healthier. I'm tired of looking in the mirror and feeling disgusted by what I see. I plan on working my ass off so that when I ring in 2013 I look in the mirror and feel pretty again. It's not just about looks, I want to FEEL healthier. It's important for me to have more energy and just feel good about who I am.

I also want to work on some emotional issues. I'm a pretty emotional/angry person. Why? Well who knows. But I plan on getting to the bottom of it, for the sake of my sanity and family. :)

So here's to 2012... a year of change, of goals, and of becoming a better me. I'm excited! :)

No comments: