Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Charlize Theron... I love to hate you.

This is probably the most superficial thing I've ever written, and will ever write, but if there's one person in Hollywood who really inspires me and also makes me feel bad about my body it would be Charlize Theron. I mean, look at her. It's unfair, in a way, how beautiful she is. I don't think Dior could have picked a better model for their perfume because, thanks to her, if I had 60 dollars to drop on a 1 oz bottle of perfume, it most certainly would be for the J'adore by Dior. HAHA.

Not only is she beautiful, she's talented. Her acting is amazing. I've seen many movies with her in them, and I am excited to see Young Adult, because I know that with her as the main actress the movie will be awesome.

She also seems to be an amazing person with such a big heart! I dunno, she's like the perfect package of a human. I'm sure she has flaws, all people do, but man. What I would give to meet her, it would be amazing. I love looking at pictures and reading about her though, and strive to be more like her! :D


She's gone to Africa with her African Outreach Program!

Charlize Theron Dior J'adore



No comments: